Friday 27 July 2012

~X Japan Fan Cafe~

I'm going to sound like a real fangirl here right now but oh well.


Last year, I went back to Hong Kong and my auntie Victoria (on my mum's side) had cut out places to go in Hong Kong, I noticed one of the advertisements, the logo of 'X' of X Japan was on it, I was like 'Hey, isn't this X Japan?' and my auntie said 'Yes' and she asked if I would like to go.

Of course, I couldn't hold my excitement (I wasn't as big of a fan as I am now) anyways, the little cafe was located in Yuen Long, Hong Kong if I remember correctly, it was hidden away and we got lost (my auntie called the shop owner to get directions), it was fairly dark inside but the walls there were framed photos/concert posters of X Japan, the tables two of them had Yoshiki and hide images, it was really great, sadly I didn't see this until I was walking out of the cafe, I can't remember what I drank, hot chocolate probaly.

The images on each of the tables were so nicely chosen and presented, the owner actually seemed a very shy kind of person, not exactly the stereotypical rocker kind of person, but he did a great job.

The best part was the X logo on the coffee machine, I even think Heath, Sugizo, Toshi, Pata, Yoshiki, Taiji and hide would all be very honoured if they could see it!

I guess this band is old and the members are a lot older than me, but I have a lot of respect for them and I also really enjoy their music, BUT I do like some younger bands (I mean that they are closer to my age) like An Cafe, SuG, Versailles but I also love Gackt... I <3 the song Ghost... it's such a funky song with robot dances but a weird PV, a caretaker mopping glass up? lol

Okay that's it for now~ take care~ check out the next part of Prince&Princess too.

No comments:

Post a Comment