Tuesday 10 July 2012

Dreams

My post today is about 'Dreams' because until 2 years ago, I didn't have a dream, I just kinda drifted through life, that if I finish school, I would attend university, find a job and then get married etc ^_^

But 2 years ago, around Summer, I realised that I loved the way Super Junior (a Korean boy band) had a strong and touching connection within the members, I realised I wanted to become a performer when I was older, working in the entertainment industry, foremost as a muscian but a musician with a unique style so people would remember and notice me to create a really eye-opening performance for the people that watch me, I would also like to do charity work and help others if I could achieve my dream ^_^ 

I would also like to open up a record label too and train future artists! ^_^

I believe that 'Dreams' gives drive and ambitions to people, they strive for things, they will go and look for things because they want to succeed their dreams.

 One day, I could of achieve my dream and i'll defnitely give thanks to people who read this and support me along the way. Thank You :D

No comments:

Post a Comment