Friday 27 July 2012

~Olympic Special Screensaver~

So right now, my screensaver is Yoshiki Hayashi of X Japan, I think it was one of his pictures for his Vogue photoshoot, he's wearing a Leopard patterened gown, some jewellery (silver rings, bangles etc) and he's wearing black eyeliner, it's a simplistic image but I love it very much, it's artistic and oh he's like lying on a sofa or something, he's not standing up. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Sorry, a kinda bad descripition maybe I should create a collage of all of my favourite Jrockers, Cpop Artists and Kpop Artists, BUT I'm very bad at using Paint, any suggestions on how to make a cute picture, I want to make it super Kawaii!!! Or should I just use one picture, maybe I'll pick a good picture of Yoshiki or Kamijo and edit those.... :/

I'm sorry for my poor editing skills, that I asked for some help~ :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment