Monday 23 July 2012

~Today~

Today was 28 degrees, very hot, I went shopping with my friends Ellen, Gabriela, Toby, Andrew and Anthony, we walked around the local shopping centre, there's a shop called Obento, it sells the nicest chicken Katsu Curry but today I wanted to buy some sushi and it wasn't opened, I also dragged my friend Gabriela around for nothing which I felt bad about!

I just went to the supermarket and bought some cheap sushi, that tasted okay, the tuna one was kinda dry and I drank some Melon and Strawberry with mint drink, I was too distracted by it's exotic colours to notice the hint of mint part, it taste better than expected.

I guess you want to know what I bought, at first I didn't buy anything because I spent a lot on lunch but Accessorize was having a big sale...well at least some of their stuff and I got a trainer necklace and the laces are like real if that makes sense, I got a piggy ring because my Chinese star sign is a 'Pig' so I tend to buy pig related items, and have many piggy soft toys as a child.

I only bought two sets of elastics, red and blue and two packets of beads, a pink pearly round beads set and rainbow coloured hearts, I wanted to make my own cute bracelets, I've seen items on Cute Can Kill and all the items are very cute~ I wanted to know where I could buy beads in Teddy Bear shapes and other shapes~ I'm a really big fan of Sweet Lolita stuff but I don't own any shoes or dresses sadly~.

I have seen many cute things on the Baby The Stars Shine Bright website and Hizaki of Hizaki Grace Project ---> Versailles modelling some of their clothes whilst Kamijo of Lareine ---> Versailles modelled some clothes from the Alice and The Pirates line. The Japanese fashion is very diverse and that's why I like it.

Anthony and Andrew went home first and the rest of us went to find Toby a tennis racket, I'm just going to teach him how to play tennis, I've played for 8 years, I'm not an expert but I'm sure I can teach my friend the basic skills and to play a proper game, like with everything, I have good and bad days!

Afterwards, we went to a park, played on the swings and then we went home! Now, I'm waiting for my dinner, I'm very hungry, its been a long day~

I've eaten dinner now, my mum made Nachos with cheese, plain Nachos with Guacomole, the remaing leftovers of Colesaw, Potato Salad, Chicken and Sausages. It was so yummy, being under the sun, I think you don't realise that your hungry, until I came home sat down and start writing this post.... ^_^

Right now, me and my dad are really into a popular old Hong Kong drama called Healing Hands, I need to watch the second and third series, its a Medical drama, I recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment