Tuesday 24 July 2012

~Today~

Hello~ I'm busy everyday for the holidays, I'm going to do some volunteering work, as I'm unable too get some work at the moment but I'm going to try hard because I really want to buy and play a bass guitar and pop violin and also the piano, O(≧∇≦)O currently I can only play the flute but I quit after a few years but it was diffcult to play, I played briefly in my school orchestra and I participated in two shows that I can remember, I was also able to play the 'Muppets Theme Tune' I don't think I can remember it anymore. 

Today, I woke up early and had breakfast at Mc Donalds, it was a special treat from my dad, I went with my mum and my sister as well, I eat hash browns, some eggs, meat and bread (it was kinda hard and crusty) and orange juice, the juice was very refreshing.

My sister and I then went to the library, to watch some Anime and borrow Manga, I'm currently watching Lovely Complex, it's such a excellent Anime, please do not be put off by the Live Action Movie, it cut off sections and missed a lot out, unless I missed some of epsiodes of the movie!

The Anime has such a lovely theme tune, the whole thing is very colourful and bright, and it does all the funny and quirky expressions that Risa has! I really love it! It's my favourite Manga, even though I haven't read all the volumes! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。.::・'゚★。.::・'゚☆。ワーイ!!

Anyways, we also played tennis with my tennis buddy Suzanna and my school friend Toby, Toby's a beginner and I was coaching him, I didn't play very well today because the sun was sorching, I was extremely hot, I had to apply sun cream twice, I completely empty my bottle of water very quickly, me and my sister bought some strawberry flavoured water at the supermarket and all four of us bought ice cream.


Play tennis! It's good fun and really worth it! My friend stepped on my racket, I was a little annoyed, but I was just joking annoyed, I love my racket a lot, it's my dad's old racket, it's a Green Prince Racket with a black handle originally it got worn out so now it had a red handle (we just apply like, I don't know what it's called but you can buy some strips of material like leather to wrap around the handle if the handle becomes worn out. )

ワーイ♪☆彡(ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆彡ヘ(゚▽゚ヘ)☆彡(ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆彡ワーイ♪






No comments:

Post a Comment