Sunday 22 July 2012

~Today~

Today, we were going to have a BBQ in my garden, it was originally meant for Saturday but the weather was better today, exceptionally hot and sunny, I've never had a BBQ where I was so hot, we used umbrellas in the end as shade and my mum made me wear loads of suncream.

My dad was in charge of cooking the food, we had chicken wings, Frankfurtors, Polish and Turkish Sausages (they were nice, I've never eaten them before, it's always good to try new things), hash browns, potato salad and colesaw (prepared by my mum, she also marinated the chicken wings in soya sauce too).

I eat loads and drank some lemonade and Tango Apple ( I had three quarters, my sister ha a quarter).

Yesterday, me and my sister went to the library and we borrowed some manga (Beauty Pop (first and second volume)), Ouran High School Host Club (first and second volumes), I flicked through Beauty Pop and was not interested but now I am because my sister read both volumes today in the garden in between the BBQ so I'm reading it and I'm hooked.

I am also watching the Lovely Complex Anime, I watched halfway through to the third episode, I have to say this is one of the first Anime's I like alongside Sailormoon, my dad I think bought it for me and my sister, I believe my copy is in Cantonese. The live action movie of Lovely Complex wasn't that great. I'm glad I am watching the Anime.

Any recommendations? Thank You! Take care! Always happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment