Tuesday 17 July 2012

☆彡1 Year Passing of Taiji Sawada (X Japan member)☆彡

Note: If you don't like sad topics, in a bad mood or don't feel you want to feel unhappy please skip this post. Sorry. ☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

Death is a sad thing, a lot of songs have been created surrounding this topic but I feel that sometimes, no matter how long a person is gone, the heart, soul and mind will never heal, because the person that is gone, is someone you loved, cared and cherished for~ BUT no matter, how bad you feel, always must remember that person doesn't want you to be sad because there no longer here. Please also remember this is soley just my opinion too.

Well this is post is dedicated to Taiji Sawada, who sadly passed away last year, he had commited suicide after being arrested, he attempted suicide using the bed sheets in his cell, he hung himself, which left him brain dead and on life support, the truth is this is really sad and it makes me feel sad, that even if he did something for being arrested, was attempting suicide really neccessary, his fiancee and mother switched off his life support machine.

I hope he watches over X Japan, when watching the 'Endless Rain' MV, its quite to sad to think two people in that MV are no longer here, I don't say there not part of my life's as they are, I still listen to their music, watch interviews and try to learn more about X Japan, there music can relieve my anger, 'dry my tears with love' and make me laugh with their goofy, shy and kind gentlemans that X Japan are.

Death or losing someone, can really a kill a person, a person can feel lost and lose the feeling of living, instead they feel, they are just there physicially, but not mentally~

Credits: Wikipedia page for helping me to write certain parts of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment