Friday 20 July 2012

~Today~

Today, I was at my friend's house, her name is Hannah, we had a really good time together, two of my friends also came Gabriela and Toby and we were playing on the guitar, piano and ukulele and well I sang badly to Tears and Endless Rain, shame....I obviously can't sing any of X's songs because Toshi's voice is too good, anyways Hannah liked the songs, I love the piano intro of Endless Rain because it's so beautiful and the lyrics of Tears is like a poem, I think I've said this before? >.<

I eat McDonalds for lunch + Sprite but it's the last day of school before the summer holidays, so I just went kinda crazy, I also had some kinda chocolate and happy hippos, its really yummy~!

I'm a little kid for liking to eat chocolate and chips and burger but I'm gonna stop soon also tomorrow I'm going to have a BBQ with my family, it's gonna be good fun if the rain doesn't spoil it but it's not meant to rain.

Anyways, I'm gonna leave with a song for everyone, 'Born To Be Free' by X Japan, enjoy~!

Take care, enjoy your day and happy summer holidays :D

No comments:

Post a Comment