Tuesday 31 July 2012

~Today~

Today, I woke up a little late than I planned, however I made time to eat a delicious breakfast, of a triple chocolate muffin, half a bagel with cream cheese and salmon and a glass of Soya Bean milk, I know it's not very healthy but I don't eat like this every morning, once in a while, I think is acceptable!

Also, on Monday evening I made this bracelet last week, after I was out with my friends, I came home and used some of the beads I bought and some wire and a pink tassel that my mum had to make this, I wanted to make something cute, so I can wear cute jewellery, what do you think?

I'm also going to play some tennis if it doesn't rain, if it does, I do some h/w and play some board games at home with my family.

2 comments:

  1. your breakfast looks delicious and the bracelet is so cute >///<

    ah! and thank you for comenting my blog! ^_^

    i follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I really liked your drawing... I will follow you too :)

      Delete