Saturday 28 July 2012

My small but growing Manga collection.

Manga is expensive to buy, so I only have a few copies, but this collection will grow bigger.

First Picture: Volume 1 of Naruto, to be honest, I was a little disappointed with the story, I didn't like it very much, I guess Deathnote and One Piece etc with mythical creatures aren't my type.


Second and Third picture (back and front) : Volumes 1,2,3,4 13,16 and 17 of Love Com (Lovely Complex), the back is very cute I think, that's why I wanted to show, the books are very colourful too especially volume 17, the manga story actually ends in Volume 16 but Volume 17 has a chapter of them after they finish secondary school, and before they (Otani and Risa) met.









Fourth and Fifth pictures (back and front): Volume 1 of Yotsuba and !, this is a ongoing manga, I bought it to read when I had my tonsils removed since I stayed for 2 nights at the hospital with my mum.

2 comments:

  1. I have the Love Com manga! ^^ I love the art style, and the story is cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I love the Love Com storyline and I love Risa and Otani!!! but all the other characters are great~

    ReplyDelete