Sunday 22 July 2012

Prince&Princess

As the two sat in pure silence, as they headed to the 'Aroma Authentic Chinese Food Restaurant', upon arriving a bunch of Yoshiki's students were celebrating another student's birthday, Yoshiki chatted to them briefly.

"What do you want to eat?" Lee Jun Ki asked Yoshiki.

"Anything, I don't really mind, I've lost my appetite," Yoshiki said draining his class of red wine.

Lee Jun Ki ordered a duck, some sweet and sour chicken and some fried noodles, the two of them eat quietly, which scared Lee Jun Ki.

"I'm sorry for looking at that photo," Lee Jun Ki said adruptly.

Yoshiki looked up at stared at his friend and then he looked back down at his mobile phone. "Do you want to know who that girl is?"


"Do you remember Ruki? That's his little sister, she passed away in a Motorcycle accident, she also my first love," Yoshiki said with a bright smile on his face.

"Ah. I don't mind. She just looked familiar to me," Lee Jun Ki said.

*Next Day is Saturday, the two are walking through the high street, when Yoshiki's hear someone calling his name*

"Yoshiki-san, wait for me," the voice called.

Yoshiki turned around to be greeted by a girl with a bright smile, her blonde curly hair was clipped back with pink hair clips, she had a pink neon fringe, her eyes were the darkest shade of blue, Yoshiki had ever seen, she wore a white top with a pink jacket and a tartan skirt with pink and red heart-shaped boots.

"Hi, my name's Melon Lunacy," Melon said extending her hand out.

"I'm Ruki's second cousin, its nice to meet you, I'm 23 years old and I'm a Beautician," Melon introduced herself.

"Ah, my name's Yoshiki Hayashi, I'm 27 years old and I'm a professor in Science, this is my friend Lee Jun Ki, he runs a dance academy," Yoshiki said cheerfully.

"Are you foreign?" Lee Jun Ki asked curiously at this colourful girl.

"No, I'm not, my hair is dyed and I wear contacts, lots of people ask me that question," Melon said.

"Shall we go and eat lunch together?" Yoshiki suggested.

"Sure," Melon and Lee Jun Ki chimed in.

Over lunch, they got to understand Melon a bit more, she had travelled the world and did well at school, she talked happily about her family, how she lived in a big house and wore dresses fit for Princesses. * of course, these are lies but the two guys don't know this*

They drank red wine and eat scallops, Yoshiki treated the two being the eldest, Yoshiki's birthday was in November whilst Lee Jun Ki was in April.

"Well, I'll see you around," Yoshiki said giving her a hug after exchanging numbers. Melon smelt Yoshiki's aftershave, she felt like she could stay in his arms forever.

As he walked away with his friend, Melon turned around to admire Yoshiki, he was truly handsome, like the Prince Charming, Melon read in fairytale books when she was little, truth be told, Melon believed in soul mates and she was sure, Yoshiki was the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment