Friday 27 July 2012

~Today~

Today, I went to the local shopping centre, and I also dropped off another letter for a job, it was very nerve-racking, it makes me nervous sending in all these applications but I'm going to cross my fingers and hopefully I will get a job, so I can buy a bass guitar for myself, so I can learn how to play it, I also want to buy some X Japan and Versailles Guitar Picks, maybe if they have a Kanon Guitar Pick, I'll buy one too!

Anyways, another time I'll disscuss merdise, I don't really have much compared to other fans, just Posters, a few magazines (all Kpop though) and CD's/DVD's.

Afterwards, we as in my sister and my mum and me, went and bought Kimbap, Ongiri (Bulgogi flavour), Red Bean chewy cake/pancake like thing, it was bought in a Korean Supermarket that sells Japanese and Chinese food, sauces and beverages, to accompany our food we had Rice Milk which was sooooo yummy, sweet but flavoursome at the same time, the name of this rice milk is called 'Sunshine in the Morning' isn't that a nice name? you can practically drink it as your breakfast beverage.

I know I did when I was Korea, when I was 7, the hotel room had always two 2 litre bottles of rice milk, and I drank so much~ I ate a lot of Ice Cream there too because the flavours were so inventive but that's irrelevant to this post.

Well tonight is also the Olympic Opening Ceremony, it's going to be on at 9 o'clock and I'm eating Bibimbap for dinner and my sister has made Banoffee pie my favourite dessert.

Who are you guys rooting for in the Olympics? for me, well it's China and Hong Kong since I'm Chinese!!! Let's watch it together :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can find a job soon! Good luck o(≧∀≦)o
    I'm watching some parts of the Olympics on TV. I'm not very good at sports but I think they're interesting! (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I'm only good at Tennis and some other sports~ I love the Gymnastics and Sychronised Swimming~ I'm not very good at a lot of sports though especially Football :'(

    ReplyDelete