Monday 30 July 2012

~Today~

Today, I actually wanted to find a nice, cute skirt but I couldn't which was a shame as I was in a hurry to get home with my mum and sister so we could watch the Diving (Olympics) which was being shown at 3 on TV.

So I actually I only went to one shop 'Zara' but they don't really sell cute skirts and there clothes is quite expensive when they are not having any sales, they had a sale but the skirts was not what I was looking for, when I get time later on in the week, I will defnitely into Primark and Top Shop to see if they got cute skirts, I want something in pastel colours like purple or something, the colours I use for my blog recently?

For lunch, I had Ongiri again from a shop called Kokoro, it was seaweed filled, I had also two glasses of Orange Juice Copella brand (from my fridge), a handful of Sour Cream and Chives and a giant triple chocolate muffin, not very healthy besides the Ongiri but oh well, its the holidays *even though I'm supposed to lose some weight), this Onigiri was yummy~

 
Also, my dad bought me a squash racket and the balls used for Squash, I am so happy, I wanted to play squash a long time ago, I love ball and racket sports like Tennis, Ping Pong, Badminton and Squash, the latter was the only one, I've ever not played, because firstly, I play Tennis once a week, I have a lesson on wednesdays afterschool, Ping Pong and Badminton at my school during our Physical Education lessons, and I joined the school's Badminton club with my friends, however I quickly lost interest because a lot of people that I played with, weren't use the hand and eye co-ordination and had trouble playing Badminton, I'm only good at the hand and eye co-ordination because of tennis lessons, but now I can go to my local sports center and play there, which will be lots of fun and a good way to lose weight.

Everyone enjoy the rest of your day, evening or morning depending on where you are in the world!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment