Tuesday 17 July 2012

Cake, cake, cake


*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:


( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ CAKE...i've eaten too much! birthdays and my parents wanted to eat cake, has meant I've eaten three slices of three different kind of cakes over two days O(≧∇≦)O I know what your thinking, what's there to complain about, when I eat cake, and it's not my expense!

hmm...do you guys like cake? what's your favourite cake? weird question, actually right now i'm craving for chocolate cake, quite unhealthy so i'll just eat some cereal bars, apples and Chinese tea to cure my craving of chocolate cake., I have to lose some weight this summer. It's quite important that I actually do, because I feel that it was boost up my confidence, also I can wear the nice clothes, I see for 'Baby the Stars Shine Bright' and Alice In The Pirates and other nice comfy and cool and cute clothes.

Thecake was purchased from Patisserie Valerie it was so good, beauiful yet elegant and scrumptious cakes, that are also extremely light on the tummy, a sweet aroma that packs a punch~ the strawberries on the gateau that I chose was yummy! I guess i'm a kid in a candy store, very cliche but very true, I actually went off cake for some time but I guess not!







\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ  (OFFTOPIC) I wish I could find more topics about X Japan but its so diffcult, so if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE cake >_<
    it is so delicious!! especially when you do it yourself or friends make it for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were very nice cakes and a treat from my parents.... it also makes me fat too ^^ my sister is a truly amazer baker though :)

      Delete