Sunday 29 July 2012

~Today~ 'Thunder, RAIN and a little bit of Sunshine'

Today I'm staying indoors, watching the Olympic Events, the weather is odd if I can say that, this morning when I got up at it was nice, sunny day like earlier on the week, however I was mistaken, a few hours later towards 12, the sky darkened, grey clouds were swooning in and suddenly rain poured, and poured and poured, it was then accompanied by thunder and lightening, it was like some Philharmonic music piece, that you hear in Classical Music performances.

And it now it's sunny again with rain, the weather is so confusing, it's not a good day for those who had plans to commute to places, back and forth, because the weather is simply horrendous, BUT for those who are travelling to watch the Olympics or anywhere, please take care~!

The gymnastics and synchronised swimming are my favourite events, the swimming is good too.... right now I'm watching the American, French, Canadian, British teams competiting, all the costumes are so beautiful, delicate and pretty, the American team are the best so far, on the vault and uneven bars, however the floor has been a bit wobbly :'( but I'm sure they will be fine.

So far China have 6 medals altogether including 4 gold~ Such an exciting competition~ :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, 6 medals?? That's great! Congrats to China (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You~their diving is great~ I hope you are enjoying the Olympics too~! Good Luck to Spain!!!

      Delete