Tuesday 24 July 2012

Prince&Princess

Melon was doing a client's hair cut, when Yoshiki walked in with his warm smile and soft spoken voice, he attracted a lot of attention from the employees.

"I'm here to request a haircut to be done by Melon," Yoshiki said at the counter.

"I'm here," Melon said helping Yoshiki removed his brown overcoat, Yoshiki accidentally revealed an expensive looking watch. He blushed a little as he followed Melon's gaze on his black and white diamond watch.

"Can I get some layers and I need to re-do the dye in my hair, this time I want bright pink like your fringe," Yoshiki said happily.

"Sure, let's start," Melon said twirling the scissors into her hands, her hands flew over his hair, in beautiful gestures.

She snipped here and there and at last, she gave his hair a final brush, presenting a mirror to Yoshiki who smiled warmly.

"I'll proceed to dye your hair," Melon said.

She whipped open a bottle of dye, pouring the pink liquid into a bowl and mixing it into cream, mixing together, he created a beautiful pastel pink which she started applying to Yoshiki's hair gently, smiling warmly.

"Are you okay?" Yoshiki asked.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you," Melon replied.

"How is your family?" Yoshiki asked, he noticed immediately he touched a raw nerve, when he say Melon's expression in the mirror.

"Well after the accident that destroyed my families business, I moved in with my auntie, my parents live with my grandma, they are doing well, I've been very busy this month, I've been unable to see them recently, it's very bad, " Melon said in a mutter.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, I liked to see your parents with you one time," Yoshiki said as Melon brushed the remaining parts of his hair.

He walked outside of the hairdressing salon with beautiful, pastel pink hair, unlike the stereotypical professors of greying hair, bad fashion and smelt badly, Yoshiki was well-dressed, had a breath of mints all the time and had beautiful styled and dyed hair.

He also had a big heart too, he would pay attention to students queries and help them with their homework, he was always cheerful and patient. A truly kind teacher.

Lee Jun Ki was walking home, when he witnessed an event that would give him psychological scars, his heart would miss a beat, as he dragged himself to the edge of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment