Wednesday 25 July 2012

Statistics and Today

I'm very happy, I'm new to this blogging but already I have people from across the whole of the world reading my blog, I feel very happy and honoured, some of the countries include Spain, Ukraine, Mexico, Singapore, America, Australia, Hong Kong, Bulgaria, Germany, Russia etc. I hope everyone will keep this reading blog, sorry for the lack of visuals when I get some time, I will take some pictures of food and merchandise and other stuff that I buy! I hope everyone will read more and leave comments too :) 

Anyways, today the weather was extremely hot, I met my sister and we went 'window shopping' I was meant to pick up a cute Lilac Watch the same one as my blue one but it was completely sold out, I was so disappointed, but there was nothing I could do, I bought a lot of stuff recently anyways, so I guess it was meant to be, I think I'm going to make more cute bracelets tonight, my mum has some wire and pink and purple tassels~ I'm going to use them!

Note: I hope everyone will carry on reading my one-shot fan fiction 'Prince&Princess', and I hope you read my previous one as well, do you guys like it? any thoughts? someone you want me to use for my next one? =.= 

Also, I saw the new An Cafe PV and song, there not my favourite band but I like them, there my first Oshare Kei band that I liked, I listened to some of SuG's songs but maybe I just prefer An Cafe for some reason not too sure but I think SuG are doing well! and I wish them the best! Takeru is very cute with his dimples! I like their drummer but I don't know his name, I like their song GimmeXGimme.

Back to An Cafe, there song 'Amazing Blue' which a fellow blogger reminded me the name, its amazing I haven't listened to the whole song but I still like the pirate themed~ kawaii~ some people say this is nothing like Old An Cafe, they prefer it with Bou but I really like Takuya and Yuuki as well, they are very hard working too, this kinda reminds me of the situtation of Super Junior with Henry and Zhou Mi, some people still do not welcome them...they are bad fans!!! I love Ryuusei Rocket and Smile Ichiban li Onna song as well! Snow Scene is pretty cool, Bou looks like a cute girl!

My biases are Teruki and Kanon, I noticed Teruki first and I think he's awesome! and Kanon is adorable! and I love his style of playing the bass, he has inspired me to play the bass!!!

Has An Cafe been in any dramas or films? preferably Dramas? >.< Thank You in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment