Saturday 4 August 2012

~Yesterday, Today, Gets, Contacts, Squash~

Sheesh, what a long title, I'll write everything according to the title, so you can skip through parts/paragraphs that your not interested in.


Yesterday, was a big excercise day I did a power walk with my mum and we just walked around where I live, I woke up at 8:50 and left at 9 something, I was meant to wake at 8 ish but I was too lazy and tired because went to sleep at 11, I eat some chocolate flavoured cereal, small portion with Soya Bean milk ---> if you haven't tried Soya Bean milk, I recommend it, it's very nice, slightly sweeter than cow's milk but not as a sweet as rice milk, Rice Milk is my favourite the brand that I drink is a Korean brand and is called 'Sunshine In The Morning' it comes in small, medium and large sizes, the small one is a glass bottle with a cute blue lid, medium is bottle in a plastic bottle with a blue/white cap, large is like those 2ltr's water bottles.

Today, I went shopping with my friends, Toby, Andrew and Ellen, which is very rare, a very few of us, we went somewhere different to shop today, it was two bus rides away, I eat Instant Noodles (Samyang Udon noodles) before we left so I didn't eat a 'lunch' I bought some chips! Which I shouldn't of but I was too hungry, we were in hurry to go Primark and McDonalds is just before it.

I bought a very cute pair of shorts with a design of London assiocated cartoons, it's very cute it was on sale, which meant I saved money, I bought quite a new things since the sales, a new watch, jewellery (bracelet, necklace, ring, charms,) and a pair of shorts.



I also bought these cute pair of socks, I think they are very cute, the colours are soft and not harsh on the eyes, I used to love bright Neon coloured clothes, and I had Neon striped socks, leg warmers and bracelets I think of bright Neon colours.

What do you think of my new items? Do you like it? Which do you prefer Neon or Pastel Colours? (For me, after discovering the Sweet Lolita style, I prefer pastel colours now).

Contacts, I have very poor eyesight (-5 roughly for both eyes), I'm on a week trial well its actually 6 days but that's almost a week, I have monthly contacts because I won't wear them everyday, maybe just 2 or 3 times a week, once for my Tennis lesson, and twice during the week if I wanted to show off any nice eye makeup or something or I just feel like it :), I didn't have much diffculty in putting the contacts into my eyes, it took me ten minutes to do each eye, some people take a very long time, up to hours when they first too, I guess its how comfortable you are with touching your eye.

Squash, is a sport I wanted to play for ages so yesterday I finally got the chance, we (as in me and my sister) had to pre-book a court, so we could play, my sister had played several times before, either on the other hand had never played, squash is physically demanding because unlike tennis and table tennis the ball doesn't bounce on the floor, giving you a chance to wait a little, judge the landing of the ball and hit, in Squash the ball will not bounce because you are hitting against a wall, it can bounce off other sides of the walls which makes it harder than Badminton, my sister gave me some pointers to help me start, she told also the rules, I wasn't too bad which was expected, after all I do have 8 years of experience in playing tennis, so being able to start a simple game shouldn't be too diffcult, I already knew this. >.<

What sports do you guys enjoy? Me, of course it's Tennis but Squash is a close second followed by Badminton and then Table Tennis, I also enjoy Swimming, Basketball, Cycling too :D

Lately, I've also been wearing some makeup, my mum gave me two of her makeup products, that she doesn't really like or use any more, the first one is Clinique 02 Powder, it comes in a big tub, as opposed those little compacts, my skintone is actually paler than my mums but it looks okay, it gives a shimmer into my skin and covers some of the redness of my spots and Estee Lauder's BB Cream, it seems like my mum isn't a big fan of this product because she find it too thick in consistency, I like it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment