Friday 17 August 2012

A few cute things I own.

 I want to describe some of the cute/kawaii stuff I own.


There is no limit of Kawaii-ness it can exist anyway and on anything right? stationary, clothes, the food we eat, sweet wrappers, motifs etc.


Well here you can see of my favourite and super cute things~ first is a picture:


Of rubbers, two picures actually cute minature stationary style ones and adorable scented ones in little milk cartoons (a birthday present from my sister) but I didn't really use it, the rubbers are coloured cube shapes inside the milk cartoon package.

Which one is your favourite?



This second picture, pencil cases (cute, deco and little 3D thingy's going on).

First one, it's a Hello Kitty red pencil case and the material is spongy, I didn't know this when I was buying it because it was packaged and I thought that the staff might not like it if I opened the packaging of their products.



Second one Pom Pom Purin pencilcase, I love Pom Pom Purin at one point and I still do but one summer in Hong Kong, I went mad, I got a NDS Lite Pen and glow-in-the-dark stickers that are sparkly, the pencil case I use a few years ago and the netting at the back but it's still good. And I always use it half way through the year if I feel like changing the stationary.


                                  See it's so cute, Pom Pom Purin is hiding behind the tree!


Fifth Picture is a little blurry but I guess you can see what it is a chocolate key ring, you can also snap it back and forth, it's probaly my favourite one..







Sixth picture, pens but these are used to decorate photos, they are originally from Japan but I think the person who bought for me, bought it in HK, there's Japanese writing at the back! I haven't used them to decorate any photos yet, but I've used them to decorate cards and other things instead.



2 comments:

  1. this things are so cute! >w<

    i like kawaii things very much but i think it's not my style -.-U

    i loved the key ring :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!

      The chocolate key ring? that's my favourite too!

      I don't think it matters, if you see something cute and you like it! then it doesn't matter!

      Delete