Wednesday 22 August 2012

~Be Strong, Be Pop (LM.C Quote)~

Actually, I haven't got any drawings to show you but I wanted to draw some pictures of what I want my future band (Art Of Life) to wear, I like all the sparkly, jewel stuff that bands like Versailles where especially Teru and his white cape, I love Kamijo's shoes though!

I'll post the drawings once I've drawn them, any suggestions are welcome~ but I don't want anything too boring, after all I draw my inspiration from old and current VK bands~ always so dramatic and theatrical in their visuals.

Of course, music is most important aspect so people will buy your CD's and Concert tapes etc, right? BUT us VK fans love seeing their new costumes, new concepts and different hairstyles, I know I feel the same~ even for bands that I do not know very well like Ace or Paradeis, I enjoy seeing their new styles.

An Cafe's Amazing Blue clothes are really awesome, I think they look very hmmm what's the world, it kinda reminds me of clothes that a prince would wear, because it's elegant and sparkly ~ and I love Miku's hat. I guess Japanese people are very fashionable!

What about you? what kind of VK bands styles, do you like? >.<

Anyways a recommedation of a song that I really like 'Ghost' by Gackt !

Don't say I didn't warn you, when the song lyrics become really catchy and the dancing, well lets say that Gackt has his own style of dancing? shall we?

Please be patient and wait for my pictures, I'm very busy at the moment lots of sporting activities like swimming, tennis and squash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment