Saturday 4 August 2012

Food Fanatic, Entry Number 2

Here's some pictures of food that I have been eating this week, it's not very healthy but its the holidays, I make it up by doing twice the amount of excercise, its the holidays, you feel like letting go and just resting and not doing much? Am I right? >.<

This is well half eaten lunch which I shared with my sister
 because I forgot to take a picture
when it was first bought out, it contains, pork goujons
(breaded stuff on the side of the plate and in the bagel
at the back, the front bagel has salmon and both have cream
cheese in them I think, I also had some juice, orange juice I think!




The lunch I eat the next day, consisting of the pork goujons again
with onions, rice and curry sauce, I was starving so I eat so quickly
I managed to avoid the hot temperature and the spiciness of the
curry sauceI'm not very good at eating hot foods, its one of the reasons
why I love Japanese curry as it's not spicy like other curry.




Samyang a Korean instant noodles brand
is one of my favourite brands, recently I stopped eating
this noodles to try other brands like Sapparo Ichiban and
eating one of my long favourite brands Nissan Ramen noodles
anyways, I eat this yesterday for lunch before meeting my friends for shopping,
I eat it as breakfast/lunch, sometimes I put little sausages, eggs or ham on
top it tastes great though! but Instant Noodles are very unhealthy. >.<

What's your favourite brand of Instant Noodles? What do you like to put on top of them?
What's your favourite flavour? Mine is usually Seafood >.<







4 comments:

  1. this looks delicious!
    i don't have a favorite brand of noodles ^^; but they are tasty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my whole family loves cooking and baking etc well maybe except me and noodles are very tasty but super-unhealthy :)

      Delete
  2. I really like noodles! However, I don't like the instant ones (>_<) (I don't know why haha)
    I like eating ramen when I go to a restaurant and sometimes my mother cooks yakisoba o(≧∀≦)o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instant Noodles is not good for you so it's a good thing you don't like them, I love Tempura Udon, Soba and Ramen, what's yakisoba? >.<

      Delete