Thursday 2 August 2012

~(^∇^) Sun Yang, The Amazing Chinese Swimmer~

I admit before the 2012 Olympics, I did not have any idea who Sun Yang was, I wasn't really paying attention to the swimming events, firstly because I was at a family friend's house and was playing and therefore I didn't watch the Olympics swimming events, but later in the evening, I noticed two Asians and alongside another competitor waiting to recieve medals, years ago, the Chinese had no chance of winning Gold Medals in the swimming events.



Now in 2012, Sun Yang aged 20 years old has acquired a Gold and Silver medals and is also the first Chinese Male swimmer to win a Gold, and he hasn't hit his speciality which is the 1500, I hope he does his best and I hope he wins Gold.

Sun Yang the handsome and tall (he is 6ft 6inchs) with a kind face this Chinese swimmer is worth watching in the Olympics, I believe we will hear more about him in the future too, when he appears before the competition, he has a cool and very composed look. He also not as musclar as his other competitiors, BUT to do not judge a book from it's outside same goes to Sun Yang's physique.~

2 comments:

  1. yes! sun yang i amazing!!

    i'm also suprised asians are getting better and better in sports ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is amazing~ Sun Yang has a 1500 race~ I hope he can win...good luck to him :)

    ReplyDelete