Friday 24 August 2012

~Today~

Well yesterday I ate spicy mushroom flavour instant noodles and Bibimbap whch is spicy, ( I know why you are asking why I'm starting this entry like this but you'll see) and I got a horrible sore throat, I don't have any tonsils so this sore throat is worser than the average sore throat.

So I took some medicine and went to play tennis with my sister and my friends as I had promised them and I hated to cancel on them anyways, now I'm drinking fresh water, staying with hard/crunchy foods or spicy foods, even though I have not eaten any 'bad' food lately. =.= So I think this bad throat comes from too much spicy food yesterday and my throat couldn't handle it.

I'm going to rest now and doing some chores! and other things!


>.< Be careful with your health.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon (;o;)
    Take care ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, actually I was very ill in the evening after writing this post! But I'm feeling a lot better now :)

      Delete