Monday 13 August 2012

A little snack review!

I got this idea from NEO magazine, I don't buy the magazine but I read the magazine in my local library, they always review a Japanese snack at the back of the magazine.

I'm dedicating this post to my favourite snack the Cuttlefish snack by Nongshim, it's crisps flavoured cuttlefish, it's pink one side and light brown colour on the other side, if your familiar with Nongshim and other Japanese brands, you'll know that Japanese snacks are like the taste of heaven, their innovative and kawaii packaging is bedazzling for the eye.

So this snack has a simple packaging, orange in colour and has the picture of the actual snack plus a cuttlefish being cooked on a BBQ stand thingy, the flavour isn't too strong (so even non-fans of Seafood can try this), the actual snack is soft and crunchy.

Personally, I wish there was more in the packet but it's really not bad for it's price!

Other brands of tasty snacks to watch out include

-Calbee
-Galico
-Nongshim of course
-Tohato
-Peppero
-Ottogi

Also, I saw on someone's blog, that name I can't remember unfortunately who wrote about candy making kits (Japanese ones), the packaging is so cute, colourful and the candies are adorable! I want to buy one of these candy making kits too.

What's your favourite snack? Do you like Eastern or Western snacks more?

Off topic: Has anyone ever tried Dim Sum before? It's truly scrummy! (Sorry for the lack of vocabulary)

No comments:

Post a Comment