Friday 17 August 2012

F4

Have you guys heard of F4? Which version do you prefer, Jap, Taiwanese, Korean or Indonesia version?

I guess Korean F4 is pretty popular with Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Min Ho, Kim Joon and Kim Kibum.

I don't know the names of stars of the Indonesian version, sorry! You can let me know their names in comment box if you want.

Japanese version, all I know is Oguri Shun and Matsumoto Jun are two of the four members of F4.

And the Taiwanese version which is my favourite F4 (Van Ness Wu, Jerry Yan, Vic Chou, Ken Chu), also particularly like the OST of this...


Mmm. I wanted to talk about the Taiwanese band F4 in this post, they are a little underated because of bands like Farenheit and outshined by the likes of Jay Chou/Show Luo.

To be honest, Meteor Garden story is boring, I only watced the second one. I've also only watched the Korean version besides the Taiwanese version, so I can only compare these two.

I think the Korean story is set in a modern place but with a traditional story, lots of elements of fairytale story, apparently there is only 7 stories in the world! So basically, I've completely recycled my stories like a hundred times if I written so many stories. BUT now I shift towards fan fiction~ because I think it will attract more people.


Anyways, back to F4. Who is your favourite F4? Should I watch the Japanese version? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment