Saturday 18 August 2012

☆ Candy ☆

A sweet pick me up!

Something to look for towards the end of the day!

A hard boiled sweet filled with a burst of sherbert!

A chewy sweet that lasts a few seconds!

The best candy for me is most defnitely the ones from Japan, with it's colourful and cartoonish packaging that attracts the attention of every kid or every kid inside an adult and flamboyant flavours.

 For those, who have eaten or seen Japanese snacks will know that the Japanese focus hard on packaging and it's not even just confectionary or food, its stationary and makeup (e.g.Dollywink), Japanese are perfectionist when it comes to the artistry of presenting/presentation of things.


Lately, I've been fascinated by candy making kits after seeing them on someone's blog, a free fussy but enjoyable way, which I believe kids would enjoy, I'm not a kid but I want one of these candy making kits, I want to buy one if I get a chance in the holidays!

And I really want to try Pocari Sweat, I used to walk past it in the shops because I thought it was WATER ( I know, what your thinking, how can a sweet, fizzy soda resemble water but it does). It's clear and didn't seem fizzy, the packaging is very simple (blue), it's meant to help people who do sports replace vitamins loss through sweating hence the name.

There's some sweets, that are the flavours of drinks in Japan. If I get them again, I will post a picture, one of the flavours of the sweets are this cute orange drink and CC Lemon. They are also my favourite flavours!

What kind of candies, do you like? hard or soft? Do you think packaging affects whether you buy the product?

No comments:

Post a Comment