Saturday 4 August 2012

Lovely Complex Anime Review


Hi everyone,  I love this Anime so much at the moment that I wanted to give a short review, so lets start with the basics of this Anime, the is a love and comedy Anime about a tall girl (170-172 cm) Risa Koizumi and a short boy (150 something) Otani Atsushi, they are known as a Japanese comedy duo 'Hanshin and Kyojin' which is also what their teacher and classmates call them, the story is set in

It also includes their friends Nobu (more outspoken of the three and a kind friend, extremely fashionable) and Chiharu (a timid and shy girl) (Risa's Friends) and Nakao and Suzuki (Otani's friends), the opening of this Anime is very warm and eases you in.

The expressions and funny dialogue between the characters is very amusing and keeping with the Manga 'Risa's Fish faces and other expressions' are put into the Anime which makes me laugh a lot, so I'm glad its kept in the Anime.

So I'm going to quickly remove Ep 8, I understand it's a little random but its the epsiode I'm on right now and I took some screenshots this time whilst watching it, I can by request to review any of the previous episodes too~ Maybe you guys want episode 1? so you can decide if you want to watch it or not? =.=

Anyways, in episode 8 Risa tells Otani she likes him, but he sees it as a joke, and just laughs it off, she is then goes and curses him for the whole week, she is a ghost for the haunted house ( I think there school is holding a festival or something) and she chases and says bad things about Otani.
Risa  Koizumi

Otani is by far the dense guy, you'll ever read/watch in any programme, totally obilivious despite the numrous hints that Risa and her friends keep dropping them, anyways she eventually blurts it out, that the guy she likes is him but Otani asks for time to think about his answer.

 Otani
Anyways, there's no time to think about the answer, as there's a school trip and both Risa and Otani over-sleep, they miss the bus that takes the students to the airport, then they over sleep on the coach despite Nobu trying to wake them up ( in the manga) she says "I even stuff their mouths with snacks." lol. Also, in the manga the image shows a Pocky box in Otani's mouth. It's quite funny! :)

They also ride a rickshaw ride and they are laughing and looking so happy, they get off the ride and chat happily, and then Nobu mistakenly says "So everything's fine then." and immediately the awkwardness sinks back in. So funny~ okay, so I hope you'll watch this Anime, sorry that the flow of this is a little choppy.


Risa and Nobu

                         
Credit: To the owner of this video, where I got my screenshots for this epsiode 8, also you can use this link to see the previous and after epsiode 8, it's English Subbed for those  of you like me, who has no Japanese vocab, a beginnner etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGHMRhy8-WA&feature=related 

No comments:

Post a Comment