Thursday 2 August 2012

~ART~

This isn't going to be a post of my artwork, because I am no artist, I cannot draw, sketch, paint, I can't even colour well, and I've never try to ink any drawings, I've done because the drawing itself is an epic fail, my drawings are too cartoonish and small, and out of proportions.

BUT recently, I saw some pretty impressive drawings on other blogs, there so beautiful and delicately drawn, there's something I envy of artists, the little books they fill up, the pastels, oil paint and crayons they buy, its because I love stationary, ever since I was little, I owned so many pens, pencils, rulers, rubbers, cute pencil cases etc.

I just wanted to say, I hope those people with carrying on drawing so I can admire their beautiful pictures, maybe you realise that I enjoy writing stories, but writing stories is not as exciting as drawing pictures... *sobs*

I wish I can draw a picture of X Japan or Yoshiki but I'm afraid, I would ruin their faces, even if I could draw well, my colouring would destroy it.

Okay, another random post, full of my ramblings, SORRY :/

4 comments:

  1. I think you should try to draw something!
    It doesn't matter if your drawings don't look perfect (^_^)
    The important thing is that you have a nice time doing it ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha.... thanks Sarah~ I'll try if I get a chance, I like your pictures of An Cafe!

      Delete
  2. art talent becomes of practicing... no many people can draw without practice

    even if you have mistakes you should try it! and you can have a reference photo from X japan for your first drawing

    i can say very much because i am an amateur artist too...(-_-;)
    but the best thing i have learned is that practice makes the master (^_^)/
    good luck and try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I will try, that's a good suggestion, I'll get a simple picture of X Japan and try to draw it, I know that pratice makes perfect, that's what I have to do for tennis~ I always have to pratice my shots!

      Delete