Tuesday 26 June 2012

Today ^_^

Hmm...sorry guys, it's gonna be a super short post today but I just wanted you guys to know how my day went, I hope yours was less tiring and just more happier not that I wasn't happy!


I had four lessons today, double media and double business, I had the morning off (but I did some work and stuff >.<) and I had come in at 8:45am for an assembly!


However, I still got lots of work, this year is already looking really daunting and next year will be university so everything's just gonna get harder, until I start working but I really doubt it will be any easier than now!


I got 5 pieces ^^ business and media work+ plus every media lesson we have to bring in a media-related story and discuss it in class~ I also need a topic for my english project for next year, anyways got any ideas becaue i'm really stuck.


Also, some people have some really cute symbols on their blogs, how do I do that. Thank You for any comments ^_^ Have a happy day~! Take Care~ Always Happy :p

2 comments:

  1. It seems that you're very busy (>.<)
    Good luck! (^^)b

    Cute symbols? Do you mean kaomoji? Like this one→ (・ω・) ?
    You only have to copy them from other webs like these ones:
    http://club.pep.ne.jp/~hiroette/en/facemarks/
    http://evoticon.net/

    (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you....I saw people do symbols on their blogs and stuff and I wonder how they did.....thanks~ Yes, I am very busy, thank you~! I will do my best :)

    *The post above, I did a mistake in your reply that's why I deleted it :)

    ReplyDelete