Sunday 10 June 2012

Makeup and keeping my skin nice and healthy-looking ^_^

Actually, I don't wear that much makeup (big shock, I know right?) ._. , infact i've never worn foundation, bronzer etc. I wear concealer for my school portraits, I always get spotty when I get my photos taken...not good. I've been blessed with relatively good skin so I really want to maintain this.

Anyways, I used to wear blusher but since my cheeks naturally have a flush of colour I decided not to wear it anymore as I didn't really need it. I don't like mascara that much so I don't wear that either.

I wash my face with Eucerin and then use Cetaphil cream afterwards to keep my face looking healthy and spot free too, anyways i'm allergic to fragrances so none of the stuff that is applied to my skin is fraganced or has perfume in it. Also, less oily foods, sweets, chocolate can reduced spots, stress also brings me out in spotty skin and also lack of sleep.

I like Shu Uemura eyeliners, I really like the 'Pearly pink one' at the moment but the silver and black one is equally as good, very soft and silky it applies well, and doubles well as an eyeshadow if you want to carry less but look good on the go. ^_^

I apply it at the bottom of my eye, in the corners of my eyes and add onto my eyelids as an eyeshadow it smooths very well and looks very good too, it brightens the eye and I also wear it for when I want to appear cute, so if your a Sweet Lolita fan like me, you'll like to do this eye makeup.  Even though, I don't own any Sweet Lolita style clothing, I really like this cutesy, girly, child-like themed fashion style, so when I want to be girly, that's part of my eye makeup.

Afterwards, I take a Barry M sky blue eyeliner (Barry M? I think it's that) and run it undereneath my eye lid, the corner of my eyes and a bit on the eyelid, I enjoy mixing the two different colours together, the eyeliners also blend well too, the Barry M eyeliner is much cheaper and easier to get hold off than the Shu Uemura eyeliners. The eyeliner is very smooth and easy to apply, the colour is also very pretty and if you don't like sky blue, there are a range of other colours to pick and mix and match together for a different look.

The actual eyeshadow I use is dark blue and silver eyeshadow pallete by Max Factor, Clinque gold, pink, and olive green eyeshadows (there is six colours altogether those are my favourite).

I use minimal makeup, I used to wear a lot until my mum suggesting wear slightly less, and I agree, I look much better now.

Usually, I just use lip balm in assorted flavours, but Paul and Joe have an orange and silver lip gloss in a swirl pattern, it kinda smells like the fizzy beverage 'Fanta' and I apply a little bit of it onto my lips.

I generally just wear makeup for special events though. ^_^ Thank You for reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment