Tuesday 19 June 2012

Going back to school ^_^

Currently, i've been on a study leave for at least 5 weeks but I think it might be 6 weeks actually so almost two months, I did have exams in the first week and the last five weeks, I have been busy, so its not like I sat on my butt all day doing absolutely nothing.

:] however i'm extremely sure that i've put on weight, since the days I don't go out and stay home by myself, I am consuming fizzy drinks, crisps and instant noodles, not together and not at the same time but still ^^ gah...I must excercise more in the future.

I also need to tidy my school bag, sort out my pencil case (my pencil case that i'm gonna use when I go back to school is a smallish Hello Kitty pencil case, a lot of my lessons are 'computer based' so I just carry a small notebook and pens just for my English classes, Korean classes and Mandarin classes, I have an addiction to buying stationary, so I own numerous notebooks, A4 folder and fistfuls of pens of different colours. So now you know how I spend my money, stationary + food.

I also buy manga, some clothes, I bought a grey hooded sweater from Uni Qlo recently it was kinda plain but I really liked it.

Okay, gotta go now...take care ^_^ hopefully, i'll have time to come back later on in the evening. :D

2 comments:

  1. I also like buying cute stationery (^^)
    Good luck with Korean, Mandarin and all your other subjects!! o(≧∀≦)o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sarah, I can never stop buying stationary, especially when I see some cute stuff, because I might not see it again and then be upset that I can't find. Good Luck, with your subjects too especially your Japanese classes :)

    ReplyDelete