Monday 25 June 2012

Today ^_^

Today was my first day back at school, last night I decided to do my nails, I haven't done this for a while (I mean painting my nails) and I wanted to look nice, it wasn't anything fancy, I did a base coat, and then a clearly sparkly blue glitter and some bigger blue circles (looks kinda like minature confetti) anyways, I keep admiring them, even though they are simple, they look very nice, I think! I also watched a very funny movie '27 Dresses' i'm not a big fan of films, so for me to sit and watch this was a miracle, I just prefer dramas.

My first day at school was super boring, we just talked about what I would be studying next year (A-Level) and i'm not looking forward to it, there's nothing I can do, so I'm just gonna work super hard and stay on top of my work, that way I won't feel so anxious or stressed or worried. :D

On a happier note, my auntie will be mailing my Korean CD's she bought on a trip to Korea, she bought me two Korean CD's a Lee Jun Ki one (he still has his buzz hair cut style from when he was at military service, he recently got discharged) and Marry Me Mary/Mary Stayed Out All Night soundtrack ( I think). She also got me a photo card thingy of Jang Geun Suk!


No comments:

Post a Comment