Monday 25 June 2012

Food Fanatic- Entry Number 1

Besides Music, Singing and blogging. I also love FOOD. Yep. You Heard Me.

I've never been a fussy eater, I hated peppers and pig's liver when I was little but now I like peppers but I still don't like pig's liver, but I like pig's lung soup, its meant to be really good for the human lung, I eat a lot of things, as long as they have medicinal properties, I guess too other people pig's organs sounds a bit unpleasant, I guess this kind of soup is really normal in Chinese culture or should I say 'medicinal soups'. My parents are always boiling some of kind of soup, Chinese 'soup' aren't the same as Western kind of soup, their consistency isn't as thick, it's more runny, the colours also depends on what it's used, one of my favourite soups uses 'dried figs' and 'almonds' that are boiled for some time, the colour is darkish, chocolate brown, so the colour isn't the most appealing...but it's sweet taste its really lovely and very healthy for you because the natural sweetness comes from the dried figs, dried figs are also a healthy and nutritious snack.

Drink of the week: Ice Cold Sodas ^^ because of the hot weather this week.

Snack of the week: hmmm Cuttlefish Nongshim snack.

Food of the week: My dinner tonight, tomato sauce on rice with seafood mixed together.... :)
Basically, this post won't focus on a particular cuisine but in my next follow up posts, I shall mention my favourite cuisines which include Spanish, Japanese and Thai food, snacks and street food too ^^ so please look out for those. :) Also, don't forget to comment on the comment box, about your favourite food, drinks and snacks^^ recommendations are highly recommended... personal opinions are throughout this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment