Monday 1 October 2012

Today

Right now, the weather is so lovely and sunny but today it was cold, wet and dark, to make it worse today is Monday which makes me less incline to get out of bed.

Well, I made myself a lovely breakfast of ravoli pasta and butter, so fattening but I need something tasty for breakfast to get me out of bed, no photos as I don't have time in the mornings. I also drank some warm water with Pei Pa Koa which is like the Chinese herbal drink which smells aromatic and soothes the throat as well. Moreover, it helps to fight colds. I don't have a cold though. Drinking warm water helps to wake up your 'stomache' so it knows it has to work again after those long hours of sleep. he he he.

How was your Monday, was it nice?

Tomorrow, I have Korean classes and wednesday, I have Tennis, hopefully my Mandarin Classes will start soon and when it does, I'll be busy on Thursdays afterschool.

Everyone take care! I go and do some homework and revision. It's a bit boring but what I can do.

I'll try and update about Mid Autumn Festival as soon as possible.


2 comments:

  1. oh well...i love the weather cold and dark but yes it doesn't allow you to do many things,

    do you study mandarin and korean? it's interesting! but are they complicated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandarin is more complicated than Korean because Mandarin has no alphabet, so you have to remember the characters with Korean, there is alphabet but both languages are hard! I also want to learn Japanese!

      There is no harm in speaking lots of languages right?

      Delete