Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hong Kong Ship Collison

I'm going to be really brief here but a truly horrific accident occured on the evening of Mid Autumn Festival (therefore, I have no mood to talk happily about Mid Autumn Festival currently, Sorry please wait for that entry).

Well, from what I heard the boat was meant to take some people out, to see the fireworks on Victoria Harbour (actually, I'm not too clear but keep reading) and a few moments later, another boat went into the ship that were carrying the passengers.

What I have heard since yesterday that 30 people have died, many are missing and other people have been taken to hospital suffering from hypothermia or other injuries.

I know that this is really vague (check on the internet the explanation will be much better than mine) but I wanted to say to take a moment and to think of those, that passed away in such a tragic way, hope and pray that the missing will be returned and alive. Those in hospital to get better soon and to find the strength to move on. :'(

Rest In Peace to those 30 people.

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment