Tuesday 16 October 2012

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil is a new or fairly new product for hair, okay to be fair when I heard about it, I was like oil in my hair ewww...NO thanks. But then my mum bought it without my knowledge first off, I feel cheated because the bottle is tiny but in the advertisement it looked huge.

The bottle is made of glass matieral, it has the appearance of golden honey which I suppose is very good, the smell is very gentle not overpowering. Well I'm not reviewing this product just thought I let you know that I'm trying this new product for a few days.

My mum didn't buy it for me but she said I can use some. YAY!

A super quick post but yeah, any favourite cosmetics or skincare, you like?

Bye bye

4 comments:

  1. i didn't tried that oil, i barely use products or cosmetics, they work in some people but in other one they fail i think is because all of us are different :3

    but i like the hair silk because i use to straight my hair and it helps to not damage it very much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I have ezcema and hypersensitive skin so I usually use herbal/natural/fragance free skin care products!

      I agree not all skincare/cosmetic products work everyone, I guess you have to try and find the products that work the best for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, this product seems interesting!
    I use different hair and skin products. Sometimes I use "horse shampoo". Do you know it? It has become quite famous in Spain. It's a shampoo for horses but now a lot of people use it, too. You can find it in ordinary supermarkets (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't heard of Horse shampoo, is it good?

      I don't use a lot of hair products but with skin products, I need to find ones that don't make me itchy and give me allergic reactions but all the nice ones, always have fragance in them :(

      Delete