Wednesday 31 October 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I am so busy these last days, so much to do, including two days volunteering in the afternoon at Oxfam. We also eat lots of delicous but not healthy foods well some of it's healthy, like McDonalds, sweet&sour chicken, BBQ pork bun, Oreo Chocolate, Mikado Daim flavour, the only thing that was healthy is Sushi!!!

I've also been really busy with school work too, I've done three pieces of homework but I'd still got three more to get through.  O_O and I need to study too~ I need excellent grades this year.

I also want to do some nail art, paint my nails and stick some nice gems/stickers. My favourite manicure is like those Japanese ones like Hizaki, Jasmine You and Teru with the gems, beads and other stuff! It's really cute, okay so obiviously if I had a girl's design that I tell you instead of Hizaki, Teru and Jasmine You but there is so freaking cool~ Have you seen their nail manicures, I absolutely adore it and I think it's so pretty~

I'm going to use a plain pink Skinfood  as base and also, I'm going to do one quick 'Halloween Fan Fiction' please enjoy~ :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm also very busy (><) but let's do our best!! (ゝω・★)
    I also like doing my nails very much ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like doing my nails too, but it's time consuming and you need patience~

      Delete