Wednesday 10 October 2012

Change My URL.

What do you guys think?

My URL is currently the name of my blog "Daigarhoisum.blogspot.com" somehow I believe its hard to remember and also mistakes can occur in typing out the URL. And since, I thought I would use the URL when I'm some successful VK musician and Film Director. Huh. LOL.

Did you know as a child I wanted to be an actress until I realise I had horrendous stage fright, my sister is very good at acting, I believe she should pursue acting or cooking as she is equally good at both. I believe that she will take the latter.

Keep reading this for the next ten years providing I haven't bored you and you and I may find out together.

Back to the URL. I was thinking of "ArtOFLife.Blogspot.com" providing no one has taken it.

If you follow and read my profile, you'll see I like to name my band Art Of Life after X Japan's song. It's not my favourite X Japan song but the words are very powerful.

For me. Music is THE Art Of Life. Music is an Art Form. :P

Edit: ArtOfLife has been taken, so I think I will re-name my URL as PrinceHappiness&ArtOfLife, I wanted to use Prince Happiness as my stage name for a long time, there is a manga or something called the 'Prince of Happiness' I think. Well, I think it works well with all the other stage names Asian musicians use.

*Edit: New URL is www.princehappiness-artoflife.blogspot.com* if I don't like it. Then I will change it back, I sound really fussy now don't I?

4 comments:

  1. i think both of them it sound good :)

    but the thing that matters is that you like it (^^)

    but in my own opinion i would say i like ArtOFLife.Blogspot.com more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love art of life blogspot, thanks for posting a suggestion

      Delete
  2. Sometimes it's difficult to decide this kind of things, like URLs or titles (>_<) but I think that those URLs are nice! However, what a pity that the first one has already been taken (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know! I still haven't changed my URL yet but thank you. I didn't think it would of been taken :(. Oh well, never mind.

      Delete