Monday 8 October 2012

English Ghost Story Writing Competition!

Just a quick update!

Today, at school I was told about a English writing competition, and participtants must write a 1,000 word ghost story, it has to be bloodless which means the story cannot be like 'Saw' films, where it's blood and gore. The aim of the story is to make readers to jump not be sick!

At first, I was like. I'll attempt it (I've never watched a Horror Movie, so I believe my story will not be scary enough) and then I heard the first prize is a Kindle. Do you know what a Kindle is? It's an electronic device which allows users to read books. I think it would be useful for University.

Although, I do like the "feel" of real books, however, you cannot carry lots of books to University because it will heavy and they may become damaged etc.

I have some ideas and now I will try and right the first few parts. Okay, well please wish me Good Luck.

Enjoy your day! Today, the weather was raining all day :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment