Saturday 29 September 2012

Today

It's been a long time, I've blogged using the 'Today' title and I thought I should share with you what I did today.

Today, is really sunny the whole week the weather has been a little 'iffy' and well not that great! One day is sunny the next day is pouring with rain etc. So I think tomorrow it will rain. I hope not!

For tomorrow, will be both an happy and sad day, a happy day because all Chinese people will be celebrating 'Mid Autumn Festival' it's when you eat mooncakes and children play with lanterns! and a sad day because Leeteuk (leader of Kpop band Super Junior) will be going into military service for two years. I will update more about Mid Autumn Festival tomorrow.

Back to today, sorry LOL. I eat Korean sushi with my sister and mum, it was super tasty. Moreover, they add sesame oil which I believe makes it smell more fragrant and aromatic? >.< Okay, I like Sesame Oil, clearly.

Also, I got to try a drink that I wanted to try for a long time called Pocari Sweat, is it a Japanese or Korean drink? I think its Japanese but the packaging says 'Product of Korea'. My sister didn't like it but I think it has a nice refreshing taste but perhaps not suited to everyone. From, what I have read and heard about Pocari Sweat, it works like an energy drink to put back what you lose from work or sport activities but Pocari Sweat says it also help you to wake up in the morning. So it's great, I also like the blue and white packaging it's simple but still looks nice. All these years, I wanted to try this drink and I never did. Ha. LOL.

And I went to Oxfam and that was great, just doing my usual stuff and it's nice to get some experience even if it's not a paid job but volunteering makes you feel good.


See ya guys, I tried to find Purple Rain in Vinyl, didn't find it >.< LOL now I have KFC for dinner!



4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the Mid Autumn Festival tomorrow (^o^)
    I'm glad you could finally try Pocari Sweat! hahaha (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, have you tried Pocari Sweat before?

      I will try and update about Mid Autumn Festival in the next few days and thank you

      Delete
  2. do you have photos of the festival?
    it sounds interesting!
    oh...i don't know, many products with japanese origin are created in other asian countries too, for example the "glico" pockys and candies are from thailand even if the concept was created in japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't have many pictures of the festivals, I'll put some photos of the food I eat yesterday! Look forward to that post please!

      You're probaly right, a lot of Japanese products are not created in Japan.

      Delete