Tuesday 2 October 2012

Another Fan Fiction, please enjoy and leave comments!

One Shot Fan Fiction- I'm not written many fan fictions, let alone finish them, so I hope you be kind enough to read it and tell me what you think. I understand my fan fictions are probaly a lot weaker than a lot of the other stories floating around on the internet.
Name: Insanity of Love
Genre: Love, Drama, Humorous
Characters: Miku (An Café), Die (Dir En Grey) and Yoshiki (X Japan)+plus others.
Plot: Miku and Die are brothers living in Hong Kong; Miku is always getting into trouble with his singing in classes whilst Die is a hardworking guy who hopes to become a painter one day. One day, Yoshiki turns up at their house and he promises them a life of rock ‘N’ roll if they go into business with him. Die is skeptical after all Yoshiki ditched a lot of projects half way when they were younger.
Warnings: None

“I am sick of all of this, Miku-chan,” Die screeched at his little brother.
Miku’s teacher called again, complaining about Miku singing in the middle of his lesson.
“Why? I mean it was a boring, pointless lesson. When will I ever need to understand History? I live in this century, I think about the future not the past,” Miku whined at his brother.
Die folded his arms and smirked. He was annoyed at Miku a lot but he could never be truly angry with him for a very long time.
Miku was dressed in a striped t-shirt presumably from Sex Pot Revenge, a pair of orange trousers and a pair of fairy wings which was probably borrowed from Teruki. His weird but nice best friend.
“Just go and eat dinner and get out of my face,” Die retorted to Miku.
Miku scuttled away, he and his brother moved from Tokyo to Hong Kong for their studies. His brother was an engineer who worked as a part-time artist as well. His specialty was oil paintings.
Miku was still in high school, he had one more year before his graduation, and he was fond of music and wanted to be a musician when he was older. He is not very academic.

No comments:

Post a Comment