Sunday 14 October 2012

I'm Ill AGAIN!

Ah. I'm sorry, I should take better care of myself. I'm so poorly and always eat foods that will damage my throat and make me sick! Sorry la~!

I had my tonsils removed on the 30th of March 2012 (this year) :'( and I already missed them but it was causing too many problems and was even affecting my breathing, so they had to go. >.<

I couldn't keep them because of some incident that occurred a while ago and this law was put down. I hate that person for that. I want to see these troublesome tonsils and see what they look like. :(((

Anyways, I had two operations because a week later, the wound opened up and it started bleeding and it cause blood to go into my stomach via my throat and I was sick twice, once at home and once at the hospital. Sorry, if this was pretty disgusting to read but the up side, I got to ride an ambulance to the hospital? >.<

Well, now without my tonsils, there are no warnings and my throat is burning now and I have a bad cold and I'm coughing and I don't want a chest infection... *touchwood* because I hate eating the medicine and I want to be healthy and strong like Popeye! LOL.

I'm going to go and rest, drink lots of warm water and go back to my homework. BUT, I hope everyone had a nice weekend and enjoyed themselves. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. you must take care >.< that looks so painful, the only surgery i have had was an appendix but yours seems to be painful and annoying.
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think appendix probaly hurt a lot right? I heard about this operation.

      I was just unlucky for the second operation! Only 1 in 7 people chance that I would need the op.

      I should take care of myself!

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon (;o;)!!
    Health is a very important thing (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your right. When your ill its hard to do things.

      And thank you! I'm just drinking lots of water and taking care of myself!

      Delete
  3. March feels like ages away now! I remember you saying you had to go back to hospital - I got the text when I was shopping in Primark lol ...well, not lol. It's not funny that you were poorly

    I mean all I had was a quick op for 2 infected teeth (whoop). Don't grow wisdom teeth Gabs - I think I need those out! *cries* 'xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it wasn't too great, the first operation was fine because everything that followed was expected. I expected to be waiting ages and feeling sick etc.

      The second one was the worse because I was sick all night and then they gave me drip to put antibiotics in to stop the bleeding and make me feel better! :'(

      Delete