Thursday 31 May 2012

Super Junior ^_^

So, my favourite band Super Junior, SJ or SUJU... are pretty awesome, the 'Sorry, Sorry' dance is absolute genius, the catchy music of 'Mr. Simple', the overdose of cuteness incoporated into 'Marry U'.

I'm so excited since Super Junior are in preparations for their sixth album, the concept 'Mime' this time, it should be pretty cool. I have their previous albums, whether their repackaged B or C, but I really want Mr.Simple, the first edition...if that make sense, I have repackaged B it came with a huge poster, so I was pretty happy with that.

For the first edition, I think I like the Kim Heechul cover one, it's blue cover if I remember and Heechul wears like a 'cow print' cap and some colourful clothes. I really liked Mr.Simple because of the colourful outfits each member adorned.

^^ okay, well I could fangirl a long time over Super Junior, here some just short and snappy stuff so you don't get bored, firstly none of my classmates/friends like Super Junior, secondly I liked Super Junior for 2 years, I recieved recommendations to listen to them twice before caving in before I had very little interest in music, so it's like Super Junior brought me into music and gave me a home, gave me hope in life and gave me a song that helped to shift my feelings towards too, whether I was angry, sad or happy.

When I'm happy, Super Junior is the music I listened too, their music has a soft feeling which ultimately helps me to smile and laugh and it clears the soul. Also, Super Junior share such a strong chemistry on stage, the way leader Leeteuk takes care of every member like his little brother is so sweet, it's not easy when's there's 13 of them as well.

Super Junior were the ones who made me want to perform, whilst maybe my musicial style wouldn't be exactly the same, it would always be thanks to them.

So here it is a short message for Super Junior:

Dear Super Junior,

Thank You for creating the music, thank you for being so happy, friendly and kind and thank you for picking me up when I fall.

Once a ELF, always an ElF. ELF- Everlasting Friend.

Lots of Love

Gabie

No comments:

Post a Comment