Wednesday 23 May 2012

On Call 36 Hours (I really want to see it)

I really want to see this drama, I watched like a 15 minute clip of On Call 36 Hours, it had a really nice opening, it showed the main characters in their new environment, I also like Ma Kwok Ming's character in this drama, he was introduced helping a little boy who had been run over by a car, his natural expression and clear voice meant he brought his own dimension into the character thus making him enjoyable to watch.

 Previously, I had watched Ma Kwok Ming play Alex Kong (Kong-Lok-Man) in The Other Truth, his character a villian who is later stabbed to death in prision whilst serving his three year prision sentence was pretty horrible, well his character Alex switched from bad to good constantly.

On Call 36 Hours, Ma Kwok Ming was able to show his acting talents, in creating this new image and this completely different character.

Tavia Yeung was good too, as her character, I hope their characters will develop more and the stories will have a thicker storyline, some dramas lack a storyline and use its popular 'idol' cast to sell their dramas, whilst I sometimes watch dramas purely for the idols sometimes, other times I prefer a bigger plot line that will make me feel suprise or angry and maybe perhaps less known actors as part of the cast.

Although, with TVB dramas I can get both, familiar faces and a thicker storyline this makes me very happy. ^_^

Well I hope to find some time and somewhere to watch this drama, its had such wonderful reviews, I really want to see what the hype is all about, plus Ma Kwok Ming is in it, say anymore? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment