Thursday 24 May 2012

The Perfect Super Band

Since I heard about the formation of major rock SUPER BAND S.K.I.N, i've been going a little crazy, which is saying it lightly because I mean the kings of Visual Kei in one band, under one roof, in one concert~ WOW.

So the band consists of:

Yoshiki (Drums): The drummer and leader of X Japan, he also composes and writes many of their songs, Yoshiki also plays the piano, he combines elements of Rock and Classical into X Japan's music. Yoshiki has also composed music for the Golden Globes and the Saw movie (one of them).

Sugizo (Guitarist): Guitarist of Luna Sea and X Japan, also plays the violin as well ^^ Sugizo was pretty when he was younger, with the colourful make up and big hair. He also has a daughter called Luna.

Miyavi (Guitarist) formerly known as Miyabi: Is the 'Samurai guitarist' (listen to his song 'What's My Name' and you'll see what I mean), he is also a former member of Duel Le Quartz, I like the band's costumes, very interesting. He's also had a extremely successful solo career to say the least.

and the last member

Gackt (Vocalist): The former member of Malice Mizer and also has a side band called Yellow Fried Chickenz, a hugely succesful singer Gackt has a legion of fans across the world, to be honest all the members have a legion of fans all over the world. I love Gackt's song 'Love Letter' his vocals is just beautiful, plus his speaking voice is extremely distinctive.

I hope they release some new material soon....i'll be waiting ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment