Wednesday 23 May 2012

10kgs of Rice and Allotments

Yesterday, I did some watering at my dad's allotments, the weather was so hot it was 24/25 celsius something like this, anyways under the sun without no wind it's hot, so whilst I was watering my dad's vegetables, I was also sweating... ^^ anyways afterwards my dad took me to McDonalds for lunch it was waaaaay past lunch time so there were many empty seats for me and my dad to choose from. After McDonalds, we went to a Korean food shop and we bought some Kimbap, Japanese instant Ramen (I chose chicken, prawn and satay flavour, I will look forward to eating these), we also bought 10kgs of rice, they come in those really big bags, anyways I was in charge of carrying the rice home whilst my dad carried our groceries, we also bought light soy sauce, pig trotters for soup, a Korean snack, tofu etc.

I had lots of fun yesterday but it was so hot....it's gonna be hot all day...which means i'm either staying indoors or wearing loads of sunscreen to stop myself from tanning and protecting my skin of course.

Enjoy your day~! Remember always happy~! Always smiley~!

No comments:

Post a Comment