Monday 28 May 2012

Merchandise

I apologise there are no pictures at the moment, but when I get time, I will take pictures of my Cd's and DVD's and upload them.

CD's

-Super Junior Don't Don Album with a cd and a dvd that has the music videos for 'Marry U' and 'Don't Don'

-Super Junior Mr.Simple, repackaged B version that came with a giant poster

-Super Junior Sorry, Sorry repackaged C version (?)

-Super Junior Twins Knockout 05

-Super Junior Cooking! Cooking!

-You're Beautiful Soundtrack

-'Let Me Cry' by Jang Geun Suk Album

-Super Junior Dancing Out/U with two discs, one Cd with Dancing Out, U plus other songs and the dvd with the music videos for Dancing Out and U

-Super Show 3 Soundtrack from their concert

-Geng Xin (Geng's Heart) by Hangeng album

-Bonamana by Super Junior

-Lollipop F two albums

DVD's

-Super Show 1

-Super Show 2

-SS501 Love Ya Concert

Other Merchandise

-A Super Junior 2010/2011 Calendar ( I can't remember which year but I think it's mostly likely 2011).

-Jang Geun Suk notebook with four little notebooks inside.

-Lee Jun Ki phone charm

-3 or 5 TVXQ Magazines

- 2 or 3 Super Junior Magazines

-A.N.Jell Magazine 

-3 Super Junior Folders

-Kim Hyun Joong Folder

-Jang Geun Suk Folder

-Posters (TVXQ, AN.Jell and Super Junior).

-Four photo cards the size of A5 paper with a message written in Chinese characters from each of the Lollipop F members came with one one of their albums.

-A Lollipop F poster and foldable box thingy that has their faces on it.

I don't think I left anything out... I'll update as I go along and hopefully attached some pictures very soon ^^

:D As you can see i'm a big fan of kpop~ but I also love Cpop and recently got more into Jrock too.

Super Junior Merchandise Back and Front







No comments:

Post a Comment