Thursday 24 May 2012

The Sun has got his hat on hip, hip, hooray ....

The title is a song that I heard from the children's television programme called Charlie and Lola (I think), i'm sure there's an epsiode where Lola is singing that song, anyways please feel free to correct me by commenting in the comment box below.

Anyways, today it was hot like boiling and feeling sweaty, and I had my tennis lesson and I was soooooooo tired, the sun just weakened me and it was like I was rooted to the ground nothing would shift my feet, i'm not even kidding, you could of put Sammul Chan and Kenneth Ma opposite me, smiling and laughing and talking to me, I still wouldn't of moved today. I did move in the end because I did want to play tennis at the end of the day lol

Anyways, i'm already smiling thinking of their very sweet, innocent and cute faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment