Saturday 26 May 2012

Fashion...What is fashion?

There's so many different fashion styles, bright colours, loud accessories that essientaly add another dimension to the wearer, affordable clothes, elegant or flashy, long or short, decorative or plain~ I'm quite plain in the way I dress, cartoon t-shirts but I really like clothes that are different, I love blazers, brogues, ties, shirts etc.

So I have two favourite styles of fashion:

I like Sweet Lolita, so the pink and cute child-like motifs and decorations on these clothes really appeal to me, the patterns include unicorns, cherries, ponies, caroseuls, hearts etc, also I like how the dresses kinda puff out and then you can wear a shirt with bows or whatever underneath, the shoes are very adorable with hearts and stuff and are usually pink or red in colour. The brand 'Baby, The Stars Shine Bright' stock Sweet Lolita outfits. Also, the cute parasols that come with the outfit, pink and white frills. Kawaii (Japanese word for cute) <3.

The other one, is Aristocracy, I guess I like elegenacy in clothes, the Jrock band 'Versailles' is a really good example of the style of clothes that I really like, 'Kamijo outfits' will be close to what I mean.

So whilst i'm not hugely fashionable, I can say that I do not copy other people's fashion or follow the most popular clothes worn by the girls in my year. I can say i'm unique....ha...I wish!

Please tell me, what kind of clothes you like? Favourite brands? Your style? :D

Here are some my favourite brands:

-Ralph Lauren (Shirts/Sweaters).
-Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
-David and Goliath (cute, cartoon prints).

No comments:

Post a Comment