Wednesday 30 May 2012

High School Debut Movie

GAH... i'm so thrilled i'd opted to watch Lovely Complex Movie on YouTube and the suggestions came up with High School Debut Movie the first 10 minutes. WOW...I read the first volume of this manga because I managed to get a copy of it in my local library, I really liked Haruna and Yoh characters, Haruna reminds me of myself in my fashion sense and perhaps subsitute softball for music (dancing+singing) but reading the comics is fine...coz I read manga with similar Romance storylines.

Yoh is portrayed by Junpei Mizobata, he really resembles Yoh, and he's so cute and handsome looking, the actor doesn't have such a girly apperance, which helps in this case because Yoh isn't a beautiful flowerboy kind of type. A sweet looking, handsome guy.

Haruna is portrayed by Ito Ono, at first she was a little irriating but she's really grown on me the actress I mean, since I always loved Haruna's character. I feel attached to the characters if I can see a part of my personality or element in the characters then it's like author is showing my problems. ^^ My fashion is okay, if cartoon t-shirts and shirts and trousers are acceptable then yeah!

The other characters in the film include Mami (Haruna's best friend), Fumiya, Asami, Yui these are the characters, I know from the manga, in my part of the film the characters Fumiya and Yui (Yoh's friends) in the first short clip of the epsiode 1.

I really hope this goes well~ because otherwise i'll be super upset~ plus I really like Junpei Mizobata...like a handsome prince :D kawaii again sorry~

Anyways, i'm on the edge to carry on watching this :D







No comments:

Post a Comment